LoGE is moving to Instagram (thegeneraleconomy)

1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker)
Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).

2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).

3. I will only list 3 items per seller at a time

4. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be eligible.

5. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 1 business day to pay or make arrangements.

6. If you have participated in LoGE in the past and would like to help me post items, please email me to make arrangements using a shared gmail account.


Friday, May 1, 2009

Alfred Sung Trench







About the Item: I've had this item for a long while, though it doesn't get a tremendous amount of wear here in Toronto (city of freezing winter or boiling summer). I loved it when I purchased it, specifically for the amazing lining - and the brand - and for the lovely construction / detailing.

Why I'm willing to say goodbye:
They say everyone needs a trench, and I agree, but I'm going to have to find one in a size that fits. This one, alas, is just too big on me now.

Plus Points:
  • It's got excellent drape and it's a good length.
  • Does keep you dry!
  • Lovely fabric in a flattering colour.
  • The lining is the most gorgeous thing ever.
  • Nice finishing - representative of the label.
Size: Label says 9 / 10 (Really, it's a 10)

Flat Measurements:

Length: 40 inches
Shoulder-to shoulder: 17 inches
Armpit-to-armpit: 20.5 inches
Waist: 19 inches
Shoulder-to-sleeve: 23 inches

Asking:
Uncharacteristically, I can't remember where I bought this (it was a long while ago) but I do remember it was on mega-sale. I paid about $120.00 though the original price was close to $300.00. I'm asking $35.00 plus shipping (from Canada) which will be approximately $20.00 to the US, given the weight and substantive dimension of the item. I will provide 2 shipping options, one without insurance (which is less expensive than the insured option, though it will take slightly longer to get to you) and one with insurance.

The item has a smidge of splash dirt at the hem (it's bone colour and every rainstorm wearing runs this risk). It will come out with dry cleaning. (Dry cleaning was done recently but not since last wearing.) If you'd like me to dry clean it before sending, please advise and I'll add that cost to the asking price.

Listing End Date:
ENDED. THANK YOU.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'd love this!
sjreentsATattDOTnet

thanks!

Stephanie