LoGE is moving to Instagram (thegeneraleconomy)

1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker)
Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).

2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).

3. I will only list 3 items per seller at a time

4. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be eligible.

5. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 1 business day to pay or make arrangements.

6. If you have participated in LoGE in the past and would like to help me post items, please email me to make arrangements using a shared gmail account.


Monday, April 27, 2009

Seven jeans






I bought these sevens awhile ago and no longer fit into them. They are a wide leg cut with nice buttons and stitching detail near the front slit pockets. They are incredibly comfortable and have only been worn a handful of times. I got them altered so that the inseam is 30.5" (I am 5'5").

Size: 28
Style: wide leg (unfortunately, forgot the style name)
Fabric: 98% cotton and 2% stretch (elastin)
Inseam: 30.5"
Imperfections: none, worn a couple of times
Price: I completely forgot, but imagine it was at least $150.
Asking: $30

Sorry, I can only ship in the U.S.!

Update: Listing ended! Thanks everyone.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

do you remember the apollo earrings giveaway from leah sakellarides on joanna's blog a few weeks ago?! well leah is giving away another beautiful piece this week on my blog, macaroni club! she is so talented, and so sweet to do this! i'd like to invite you to come visit macaroni club, and if you like this piece of leah's, sign up to win it!
xo... sarah

noodle said...

ccoatney (at) westernu (dot) edu

I would love to win these!