LoGE is moving to Instagram (thegeneraleconomy)

1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker)
Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).

2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).

3. I will only list 3 items per seller at a time

4. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be eligible.

5. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 1 business day to pay or make arrangements.

6. If you have participated in LoGE in the past and would like to help me post items, please email me to make arrangements using a shared gmail account.


Saturday, March 28, 2009

steven alan long sleeve top, size small


Congrats Lola is Beauty!

i received this top last december, but it's really too big for me, so i've never worn it. the fit is supposed to be generous, but i find that the length overwhelms my frame.

flat measurements
shoulders--raglan sleeve, approximately 17", will fit a variety of widths
chest--21"
length--30"

details:
this is your typical well-made steven alan button-down top. the wide portrait neckline is very flattering, and there are gathered sleeves that give it a peasant-y feel.

imperfections:
none, never worn.

costs:
paid nothing, asking $10 for shipping and handling in the US.

listing end date:
april 24, 2009

74 comments:

anna k said...

akrachey@gmail.com

anne said...

wow, such a cute top!
annekim AT berkeley DOT edu

pine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

oh, this is gorgeous! my contact - alyceblue at gmail dot com

many thanks

pam said...

Love it!! Want it!!
pamela.mcgehee@unt.edu

alyson. said...

oooh, I'd love to be included in this one. :)
alyson.jg{at}gmail.com

sinsouciant said...

scarfs [at] gmail

thank you, erica

Anonymous said...

!!!

apeejam (at) gmail.com

G. said...

i should be selling but count me in

flatgc at gmail

Cupcakewalker said...

Love it! carissamonty@gmail.com

Danielle said...

debaty7@yahoo.com

Danielle said...

I heart
debaty7@yahoo.com

ETCIllustration said...

Interested!
voodoonitrojive@hotmail.com

Q_9 said...

what a lovely top. i'd love to be in on this. thanks.

Megan said...

oh, it's beautiful! add me!

meb410@nyu.edu

jennifer said...

such a cute top!
jennifer.fang@gmail.com

Meghan said...

definitely have been coveting everything checkered lately

megp47 at yahoo dot com

amelia said...

love this top -

amyschonbek@mac.com

pearl said...

oh my goodness! gingham and checks are my obsession! what a beautiful shirt.

meckerle AT gmail DOT com

thanks!

~megan

lola said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
melissa said...

would love it -
melissakuo at gmail dot com

Claire said...

oh I love this. lolaisbeauty(at)hotmail.co.uk

(I'll pay whatever the extra shipping is to UK.)

elena gold said...

elenagold@whale-mail.com
:)

genevieve said...

Adorable! The top I've been looking for forever...

akhand said...

Please add me to the list! Thanks, Alexandra

Jess said...

this is adorable!

thesingawaybird@gmail.com

suzanne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
suzanne said...

i love steven alan.

please enclude me:
suzannesaviano@gmail.com

joyce said...

what a beautiful top. i'd like to add my name: joycemao(at)gmail.com

cookies_n_cream said...

tsering AT web DOT de

Anonymous said...

include me please!

Cathy Downing said...

Love it!
Cat0714@aol.com

featheropleather said...

I'd love it!
hrbenjamin AT gmail.com

Katie said...

please add me! katiewang1981 at yahoo dot com

Jessie said...

luckystonevintage@gmail.com

erin said...

love! erinmaytobin@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Love this shirt.

iseemoo@hotmail.com


Thanks,
Muoi

patrickstar said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
bioEgirl said...

bioEgirl (at) gmail.com

thanks:)

ajab said...

love this top!

aja_billas@hotmail.com

thanks!

Heather said...

please include me!
heatherlwlee at gmail dot com

fleur_delicious said...

lovely!

fleurdelisarah AT hotmail DOT com

Unknown said...

kathyc330@gmail.com

jones said...

perfect

sullivanmeaghan@gmail.com

Kristien said...

I would love to be included in your drawing for this shirt! The gingham reminds me of the Wiksten Tova shirt, which I always wanted but never was fast enough to buy.

sarahsue said...

Oh, I remember this lovely top. Count me in!

sandg18@hotmail.com

Jane K said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sanhita said...

californiavoguette(at)gmail.com
<3 the top.

green circle organics said...

Love this!

greencircleorganics@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

yes!!
wherenocarsgo (at) yahoo.com

noodle said...

Love it!

ccoatney@westernu.edu

Anonymous said...

I'm in - jacksonginny@hotmail.com

dm said...

dana.myler@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Wonderful top!

--Sarah

therobinson4 at aol dot com

Katie said...

Me too...

khanburg AT alum.calarts.edu

leanne said...

definitely like this one - i remember when sa sent it to you!

Unknown said...

tatia.k@gmail.com

thanks

suyen said...

love it!! :)
cheskalim (at) gmail (dot) com
Thanks!!

lilac said...

Love it! Please count me in! Thanks.

lilac said...

Love it! Please count me in. Thanks!

Winnie said...

This is so wonderful! I've been on the look out for a top in this print forever. Though the chances seem to be pretty slim please put my name in the hat as well!

--wwan@gm.slc.edu

macyng said...

yes please!

macy.ng (at) gmail.com

Jessica said...

montalino@gmail.com

Kate said...

wow this one is popular!

katemgoodall@gmail.com

LivKate said...

I'm in! mpmcgin at yahoo.com

Thanks!

amykwok said...

really cute top!
amykwok@gmail.com

stripesanddots said...

I love the gingham!

mhk895 at gmail dot com

Kate said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Prue said...

Please add my name to the mix.

aembler said...

oh yes. papersafetypin AT gmail.com

Shayna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jennifer said...

Count me in - cute top!
elisebeth@hotmail.com

Amanda said...

does it get any cuter?

amandaschnell@gmail.com

JFO said...

looooooove!