LoGE is moving to Instagram (thegeneraleconomy)

1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker)
Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).

2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).

3. I will only list 3 items per seller at a time

4. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be eligible.

5. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 1 business day to pay or make arrangements.

6. If you have participated in LoGE in the past and would like to help me post items, please email me to make arrangements using a shared gmail account.


Sunday, March 29, 2009

james perse shirtdress, black, size 2 (fits 4-6)




standard james perse black knit shirtdress, perse size 2 (which is equivalent to 4-6 US). black knit is super soft and holds its shape well. Snaps from collar down to bottom of dress. Two front pockets and self-belt that threads through three openings. 100% supima cotton. hand wash. black is not washed out -- is a rich, deep hue.

imperfections: none

worn: once and hand washed

Measurements:
Bust: 18" flat
sleeve length: 10" from shoulder seam
Dress length: 39"

Retailed for: $200
Asking: $25 (includes shipping)

End date: April 25, 2009

Congratulations, Whitney! (Yes, she's a double winner!)

7 comments:

Liz said...

That dress looks just like what I've been looking for!

- Liz

webbernett@gmail.com

Whitney8070 said...

soo cute! I'm all for it

Whitney8070@aol.com

Q_9 said...

Love the dress. I'm in.

Q_9 said...

nice dress, qingyang9@gmail.com

Laura said...

My James Perse t-shirts are some of the softest things I own.

hitchingposts@gmail.com

Jaime said...

Dress looks great - I would love to enter. jaimerm@gmail.com

Hayley said...

the dress is so cute! i'm in.

hayleyjames@gmail.com