LoGE is moving to Instagram (thegeneraleconomy)

1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker)
Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).

2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).

3. I will only list 3 items per seller at a time

4. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be eligible.

5. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 1 business day to pay or make arrangements.

6. If you have participated in LoGE in the past and would like to help me post items, please email me to make arrangements using a shared gmail account.


Wednesday, December 4, 2013

New Sapphire Leiffsdottir coat


Repost. Brand new , Jewel toned leifsdottir coat. Unworn.

* Plush fabric. Fully lined coat with Sateen cotton and is very beautifully patterned.
 * Dancing horse buttons
*  saturated sapphire color.
* Peter pan collar; oversized three-button closure with equestrian detail.
* Darted bodice and Nipped waist.
* Slash pockets.
* Viscose/wool.

I have taken pictures with and without flash. The stock photo accurately depicts the color.

Size : 4 . Fits XS to S.

Reason for selling : Since it was all sold out, I hunted it down and bought the only piece still available even though it was a size smaller, thinking I can make it work. I have held on to it for a long time and have decided to let it go.

Please do not hesitate to ask questions.

Measurement - just under the armpit - the widest part - chest - 16.5 inches. It will fit a XS to S easily.
I am not that great with tapes/measures. Let me know which part you want me to measure ! and please leave your email so I can clarify !

Purchased from Neiman Marcus. I paid 695 $+ tax.
Asking 125 $ Only + Shipping. Need the space.




3 comments:

Unknown said...

Do you know the bust measurement for the coat? I'm trying to figure out if it would fit me.

ladyday said...

I might be interested but it depends on fit, I'm a 4.

Miyoki said...

Measurement - just under the armpit - the widest part - chest - 16.5 inches. It will fit a XS to S easily. If you see the model picture, you can see where the sleeves meet the body - thats the part near the chest. It is cut/stitched differently from conventional coats.

I am not that great with tapes/measures. Let me know which part you want me to measure . and please do leave your email so I can clarify !