LoGE is moving to Instagram (thegeneraleconomy)

1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker)
Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).

2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).

3. I will only list 3 items per seller at a time

4. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be eligible.

5. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 1 business day to pay or make arrangements.

6. If you have participated in LoGE in the past and would like to help me post items, please email me to make arrangements using a shared gmail account.


Saturday, December 21, 2013

H&M Isabel Marant Lace Top Size 2

If you didn't get a change to get this in person you're in luck.  I didn't get the memo that my local h&m was opening early so I missed out on everything I really wanted.  (Boots, single button wool coat?  Anyone want to sell theirs?)  But I did manage to grab this really cute top.  Too bad it is a size 2 and I look like a sausage in it.

If anyone missed out on this and wants it, let me know.  If not, I will return it directly to the store.

One of the images posted is from the lookbook and the other is a photo I found of it on a mannequin that shows the lace detail.
100% cotton but has a slight stretch to it.  Black. Slightly long tunic length.

Bust 32"
Length 26"


Brand new with tags.  Fits true to size.  99$ (price I paid) plus 5$ shipping. Payment must be made within 24 hrs of auction end.  (Sorry...It's my last week to return it) Listing ends Dec 28th.



No comments: