LoGE is moving to Instagram (thegeneraleconomy)

1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker)
Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).

2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).

3. I will only list 3 items per seller at a time

4. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be eligible.

5. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 1 business day to pay or make arrangements.

6. If you have participated in LoGE in the past and would like to help me post items, please email me to make arrangements using a shared gmail account.


Wednesday, November 13, 2013

[SOLD] Cheap Monday Second Skin High-Waisted Jeans



Item: Cheap Monday second skin jeans
Color/material: 98%cotton 2% elastane (soft dry dark denim color) and 80% cotton 18% polyester 2% elastane (washed black grey color)
Size: soft dry = 26x32; grey = 27x32 
Condition: new with tags
Retail: $75 each
Asking: $25 each OR $45 for both, which includes shipping to anywhere in the USA 
Listing ends: Wednesday, November 20th 
Please excuse the quality of photos! I only have access to my iphone 4 right now 
Hard to find Cheap Monday second skin jeans. I have these in black and they are the only pair of high-waisted skinny jeans that actually fit me at the waist and don't gap. Both pairs run small but the soft dry pair seems to be stretchier than the grey pair. I normally wear a 25-26 and these both fit snugly. Selling because I'm trying to pare down to 3 pairs of jeans! 

2 comments:

Catherine said...

yes please for the soft dry pair!
cdcharpentier (at) gmail (dot) com

curiouslymundane said...

I'm interested in both pairs. londn397(at)gmail(.)com