LoGE is moving to Instagram (thegeneraleconomy)

1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker)
Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).

2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).

3. I will only list 3 items per seller at a time

4. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be eligible.

5. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 1 business day to pay or make arrangements.

6. If you have participated in LoGE in the past and would like to help me post items, please email me to make arrangements using a shared gmail account.


Saturday, September 28, 2013

Samantha Pleet x Wolverine 1000 Mile Nesbit Kiltie Boots, Size 7





I bought these boots after coveting them for quite some time, but have not worn them as much as I expected to since I have another similar pair. They have been worn outside only once (after trying them on inside a few times), and are in a nearly-new condition.
I thought I should point out, there's a tiny, barely noticeable filled-up hole near the top of the right boot - the boots were already like that when I first bought them.
The fit is perfectly true to size, the quality of the leather is excellent, and they are really comfortable!

Paid: 200$ (still available on the Samantha Pleet site for 300$)
Selling: 140$, shipped in Canada and in the US (and I can arrange international shipping as well).


Listing ends in 10 days from now, don't be shy to contact me at camillebenoit at hotmail dot com if you have any questions!

(Posted on behalf of Camille by LP)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes, please Hmayo1117@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Yes, please Hmayo1117@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

if not claimed yet

veggetablelasagna at gmail

thanks <3

caroline said...

yes please! yes please! snyder[dot]caroline[at]gmail[dot]com