LoGE is moving to Instagram (thegeneraleconomy)

1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker)
Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).

2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).

3. I will only list 3 items per seller at a time

4. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be eligible.

5. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 1 business day to pay or make arrangements.

6. If you have participated in LoGE in the past and would like to help me post items, please email me to make arrangements using a shared gmail account.


Sunday, September 15, 2013

IRO silk and cotton top, size Medium



*posted on behalf of Claire*

Description and Size: A very cool silk-panneled sweatshirt-style top from cult French brand IRO. I always received compliments when wearing this; it just hasn’t made it out of my closet this year. The size on the garment is a small, but it runs large – I’m a medium (size 6) and had to exchange the medium size for the small. Would easily fit sizes 4 to 8.
Pictures: The two first are mine (excuse wrinkles). I cut out the top’s label as it irritated my skin, but the last pic from IRO shows the tunic version of the sweatshirt listed here.
Condition: Very good – no signs of wear, no cosmetic faults. It has a ton of life left in it!
Asking: $45, plus domestic shipping.
Listing ends one week from posting date. Please leave your email information in the comments section, or contact me at cyberclaire272@gmail.com. Thank you!

No comments: