LoGE is moving to Instagram (thegeneraleconomy)

1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker)
Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).

2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).

3. I will only list 3 items per seller at a time

4. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be eligible.

5. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 1 business day to pay or make arrangements.

6. If you have participated in LoGE in the past and would like to help me post items, please email me to make arrangements using a shared gmail account.


Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Dusen Dusen Waves Mini Pencil Skirt - Brand New! Size 6





Brand New Waves Mini Pencil Skirt from the Fall 2012 Dusen Dusen collection

Heavy weight 100% cotton twill skirt. Zipper back.

Marked Size 6, but runs small! It doesn't fit me and I never wore it (brand new, though it doesn't have any original tags on it).

(Please note - the stock photos are closer to the actual color of the skirt. My cell phone washed out my photos a little.)

Measurements:

Waist: 27"
Hips: 37"
Length (waist to hem): 17"

I bought it on sale for $80 (originally $160+). Asking $40 plus $5 shipping in the US.

Listing ends one week from today.

Any questions, email rgholdston [at] gmail dot com

6 comments:

twintoes said...

count me in! this is perfect motivation to get rid of these pesky post-preggo lbz

twintoes said...

cchung at alum dot calarts dot edu

emwight said...

I'd love this! wighta2 at gmail dot com

aprovecharse said...

Oh please yes! I have wanted this since last year.
sarahseidman [at] gmail

Amy said...

Cute! Count me in.
kelschorama@gmail.com

elizabeth said...

I love this skirt! so cute. Please count me in:

webbernett(at)gmail.com

Thank you!