LoGE is moving to Instagram (thegeneraleconomy)

1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker)
Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).

2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).

3. I will only list 3 items per seller at a time

4. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be eligible.

5. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 1 business day to pay or make arrangements.

6. If you have participated in LoGE in the past and would like to help me post items, please email me to make arrangements using a shared gmail account.


Friday, September 20, 2013

Creatures of Comfort Claudette Silk Top




Round collar pullover top with long sleeves. Rounded at the bottom hem. Single button barrel cuff.  6" hidden zipper at the back of neck. Two panel back with a 2.5" straight across tail.
Beautiful silk blouse from Creatures of Comfort (designer Jade Lai, shows at NYFW). Ivory silk with Navy irregular polka dots pattern. The blouse is of incredible quality! Such a lovely blouse that will wear incredibly well for all seasons.
Only selling because I've yet to wear it since purchasing and need to purge...
I'm relocating to another country at the end of the year and hence I have to start downsizing my wardrobe to prepare for the move. My loss, your gain. If you're interested in more than one item let me know, I’ll definitely be happy to combine postage!

Size: Small / US 4


Measurements: Bust: 18.5” (unstretched)

                            Length: 22” front 24.5" back

Material composition: 95% Silk 5% Lycra

Condition: Brand New with tags
Retail price: $329
Asking price: $150, OBO + shipping from Australia


Listing ends: In a week's time
Any questions please contact Samantha at polkydotty@gmail.com

No comments: