LoGE is moving to Instagram (thegeneraleconomy)

1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker)
Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).

2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).

3. I will only list 3 items per seller at a time

4. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be eligible.

5. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 1 business day to pay or make arrangements.

6. If you have participated in LoGE in the past and would like to help me post items, please email me to make arrangements using a shared gmail account.


Tuesday, September 10, 2013

COS polished black leather buckled boots Size 7.5





Classic black leather boots with buckle closure in a polished leather. Full leather anti-slip soles in polished leather.

Classic and timeless design. Incredibly well-made. From cult Scandinavian label COS. The design aesthetic of this label is similar to the classic and minimalist aesthetic of APC, Acne etc.

This is an incredible pair of boots, I have another pair of boots from COS and it has served me well for close to 3 years.

I'm relocating to another country at the year and hence I have to start downsizing my wardrobe to prepare for the move. My loss, your gain. If you're interested in more than one item let me know, I’ll definitely be happy to combine postage!

Size: UK 5 / EUR 38 / US 7.5


Condition: Brand new with tags

Retail price:
£115 / $180

Asking price: $110 + shipping from Australia

Listing ends: In a week's time

Any questions please contact Samantha at polkydotty@gmail.com

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Hi,

Do these fit true to size?

Thanks,
Wendy

w3nders@gmail.com

Samantha said...

Hi,

I'm a Eur 38 / US 7.5 and the boots fit me perfectly.

For your reference the insole measures approx 9.75"

Hope this helps!