LoGE is moving to Instagram (thegeneraleconomy)

1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker)
Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).

2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).

3. I will only list 3 items per seller at a time

4. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be eligible.

5. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 1 business day to pay or make arrangements.

6. If you have participated in LoGE in the past and would like to help me post items, please email me to make arrangements using a shared gmail account.


Monday, August 5, 2013

James Perse Utility Crepe Shirt - Size 1 (small) - Burgundy/grape




*posted on behalf of Rachel*

Hi LOGE'ers!
Up for your consideration is (what I think is called) the James Perse Utility Crepe Shirt size 1 (small) in a burgundy/grape color. I bought this shirt last season, wore it 4 or 5 times, and decided it was not flattering on me so I am (reluctantly) letting it go. It is one of those shirts that I really, really wanted to look good on me but it just doesn't. Hopefully it will on you! It's a classically gorgeous and extremely useful garment: can be dressed up or down, 100% viscose (I have treated it well - hand-washed or dry-cleaned it for the entire time I owned it). Two pockets on the chest, button down. Drape-y, very J.Persy-like feel to the shirt - comfortable yet classy all rolled into one shirt. Let me know if you have an questions!

Bought: I don't remember, I think on sale for about 90 or 100 bucks
Selling: $45 shipping included (US only for the shipping included) Will ship to internationally but must charge shipping in that case.

Questions? rachwhetten at gmail dot com
paypal only, please! Thanks!

No comments: