LoGE is moving to Instagram (thegeneraleconomy)

1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker)
Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).

2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).

3. I will only list 3 items per seller at a time

4. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be eligible.

5. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 1 business day to pay or make arrangements.

6. If you have participated in LoGE in the past and would like to help me post items, please email me to make arrangements using a shared gmail account.


Saturday, May 11, 2013

Thvm Jeans Size 28





Nice high-waisted skinny jeans from Thvm in great shape. But I have too many jeans and am moving and off these go. First two photos are from Eaton Trading Company where I bought these; last (crappy)  photo is mine.

Condition: worn a few times. Overall very good condition with little signs of wear.

Size: 28, fits true to size. I had these hemmed (I'm 5'6 1/2"). Measurements are:
Front rise 9.5"
Back rise 13"
Inseam 29.5"
Leg opening 6" across
Total length 39"

Color: a deep rich indigo with he standard contrast stitching.

Material: 98% cotton, 2% elastane.

Retailed: Bought on sale for $70.

Asking: $30 including shipping.

Listing ends: May 18.

Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

7 comments:

Jay Erker said...

Yes, please. Erker dot j at gmail dot com

jg said...

can you confirm which cut of THVM these are?

aprovecharse said...

These are the hi-rise model shown in similar colors here:

http://shop.thvm.com/collections/women-hi-rise

hope this helps!

janet lee said...

i'm in need of high waisted jeans. e.gin.ee at gmail

Pembrooke said...

Interested! pembrookeclarke@gmail.com
Thanks!

twintoes said...

count me in! cchung at alum dot calarts dot edu

Kristi said...

I'm interested - kbeardshear at gmail