LoGE is moving to Instagram (thegeneraleconomy)

1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker)
Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).

2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).

3. I will only list 3 items per seller at a time

4. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be eligible.

5. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 1 business day to pay or make arrangements.

6. If you have participated in LoGE in the past and would like to help me post items, please email me to make arrangements using a shared gmail account.


Sunday, May 5, 2013

[Relist] Paul & Joe Sister Pants, Size 36 (6)





Paul & Joe Sister knit pants that are a great pants/leggings hybrid. Belt loops, two front slant pockets, zipper, and button and tab closure, and two back slit pockets make them more pant-like. Fit and material are more on the leggings side (at least on me -- see first photo). They also have a flattering seam running down the middle of the legs. Great pants that just don’t see enough wear in my closet now that I’m teaching most days.

Condition: Good condition, worn a handful of times. One small flaw: a quarter-inch segment of the stitching on the raised seam down the front of the pants came undone and I tried to re-sew it by hand, imperfectly. Anyone with a sewing machine could fix this easily, or it could be brought to a tailor. Honestly I can’t even find the spot on the pants now. Otherwise in excellent condition.

Color: A slightly purplish navy. The color in the first photo is the most accurate. 

Material: 70% viscose, 20% polymide, 10% elastane.

Size: 36 in French sizing, which is a size 6 (I am a 28 in jeans and these fit me). Measurements: 25.5” inseam, 11.5” rise. 36” long, 4.5” leg opening.

Paid: $85 on sale at SF boutique Nida, originally $240.  

Asking: $45 $38 including (domestic) shipping.

Listing ends: May 11.

Leave a comment with any questions. Thanks!

No comments: