LoGE is moving to Instagram (thegeneraleconomy)

1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker)
Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).

2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).

3. I will only list 3 items per seller at a time

4. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be eligible.

5. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 1 business day to pay or make arrangements.

6. If you have participated in LoGE in the past and would like to help me post items, please email me to make arrangements using a shared gmail account.


Thursday, May 23, 2013

Rachel Comey skirt size small

This has never been worn, just sits in my closet and taunts me because my hips are a little too big for this skirt.  It is very fitted, slim cut and has a really cute cut in the back which shows off your figure nicely!  I love the pattern on this fabric as well.  Purchased online from gargyle.com about 2 years ago. Time to give up my dreams of being a size 2.  This is a size small and would fit a 2-4.

Asking $50, which includes shipping OBO.  Listing expires in one week.

Please email any questions to nicolewarren at gmail.com

Thanks!





6 comments:

caelashops said...

i love this!

micaela
caelashops (at) gmail (dot) com

caelashops said...

hi again,

actually, i have to withdraw my offer -- sorry about that!

micaela

Unknown said...

Super cute!
kateelizabethparker (at) gmail.com

Leslie T said...

Sweet!

Thanks for counting me in.

Leslie

tamaribu@gmail.com

ladyday said...

Oh, I LOVE this, please do contact me! birigik at gmail dot com

ladyday said...

Oh, I LOVE this, please do contact me! birigik at gmail dot com