LoGE is moving to Instagram (thegeneraleconomy)

1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker)
Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).

2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).

3. I will only list 3 items per seller at a time

4. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be eligible.

5. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 1 business day to pay or make arrangements.

6. If you have participated in LoGE in the past and would like to help me post items, please email me to make arrangements using a shared gmail account.


Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Imogene and Willie Clarke jeans 27






This listing is on behalf of Elizabeth (thegoldenoctopus g m a i l)

Imogene and Willie Clarke jeans- I hemmed and hawed over this cult classic denim so badly and so badly wanted them to be the "ones". I wore them once- a road trip from Austin, Texas to New Orleans in an attempt to break 'em in. For one, I am petite and curvy so low rise, slouchy is apparently not for me and as much as I want to break in denim like the cool kids, I just can't wait. The fit is great as you can imagine being that they are designed by these pros along with J Brand co-founder. And the cut couldn't be more right on for spring, cropped with a tapered leg. I can't do any more justice to the jeans so I am cutting and pasting the description from the website:


 "This fit is named after Matt and Carrie's precious niece Clarke. Clarke, as a little girl - and now blossoming teenager - has always been very particular about what she wants. It runs in her genes, bless her heart. Her keen sense to detail and how things fit mirror why we took a lot of time developing this new jean style. It had to be just right... just like sweet Clarke.
Clarke was co-created by Carrie and Susie Crippen - friend, soul sister, mentor and co-founder of J Brand. Carrie and Susie wanted to create a jean together that was what they wanted to wear. Not just today, but yesterday and tomorrow as well.
Clarke is your new best friend. She is that new silhouette... skinny, slouchy, sexy and cropped. It is the new skinny. This is the jean you need right this minute."
These jeans are a size 27 with a 27 inch inseam because they are a cropped style. I was told by their style/fit pro  that it is very important to get these jeans in the size you not to size up or down. They should fit tight at first and then give and fit like a glove over time. I got them in the same size that I wear in J Brand, AG, Goldsign etc and they are true to that.  I wore them once like I said for 8 hours seated in a car- part of the beauty is that this is denim you need to break in and mold to your body not throw in the wash a million times. They have NOT and will NOT be washed in order to not compromise the authenticity of the denim. I paid $225 and am willing to part with them for $175 shipping included.
 Listing ends in 1 week. Please leave your contact info if interested!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Message me if you don't get an offer in a week! I am interested and would like to see if I could work something out with you for them! :) kateelizabethparker (at) gmail.com