LoGE is moving to Instagram (thegeneraleconomy)

1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker)
Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).

2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).

3. I will only list 3 items per seller at a time

4. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be eligible.

5. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 1 business day to pay or make arrangements.

6. If you have participated in LoGE in the past and would like to help me post items, please email me to make arrangements using a shared gmail account.


Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Dieppa Restrepo Cali Oxfords



Item: Dieppa Restrepo Cali Oxfords
Color/material: black leather, leather inner + sole
Size: 6, fits like a 6-6.5
Condition: excellent
Retail: $254
Asking: $90, which includes USPS priority shipping to anywhere in the USA
Listing ends: Tuesday, January 22nd 
I purchased these earlier last year from the lovely Amanda of Assembled Hazardly. I am asking what I paid because I've only worn these a few times and they are in excellent condition, minus a little bit of creasing on the top front of the leather. These have an added vibram half sole and heel for added comfort and durability. The price also includes shipping. 
I really don't want to give these up, but since I bought a pair of Church's Burwood Brogues, I don't think these are going to get much wear. I like the streamlined and simple appeal of these, but the inner tomboy in me prefers a more unisex shoe.
See what they look like on my feet, and more photos, here

14 comments:

Kim said...

yes pleaseee!

micromelodies [at] gmail [dot] com

Jocy said...

Yes, please!! I have been looking at this pair for a while.

anchorsadrift [at] gmail

sabrinamaltese said...

I would love to get these, please! Been looking for black Dieppa's for a while now. I am in Canada and willing to pay extra for shipping if needed.

maltese.sabrina [at] gmail [dot] com

Fritillaria said...

I heart these! crossing my fingers!
sharearth1 at gmail

Sarah said...

yes! have been looking for a pair of size 6 dieppes on here for so long!

sarahdennis {at} gmail dot com

b . m o o d y said...

I would LOVE these.

brittanymoody@gmail.com

Thank you!

vanessa rutter said...

bhi, can you please post measurements (length and width). am interested!!

hsultan said...

looooooove.

hannah . sultan at gmail

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

[Posting under my fiance's profile] I've been hoping to find these at less than full price for ages ... I'll keep my fingers crossed!

gluetheglass2 [at] hotmail [dot] com

Liana said...

I'm interested too! liana . lareau @ gmail . com

Leslie said...

I've been looking for these!!!
lesliemagee@gmail.com

Bee said...

I would love to wear these. Thanks!

tomsbluethumbs [at] gmail

Becky said...

Yes! I have been looking for these for so long.
rlm03@hampshire.edu