LoGE is moving to Instagram (thegeneraleconomy)

1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker)
Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).

2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).

3. I will only list 3 items per seller at a time

4. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be eligible.

5. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 1 business day to pay or make arrangements.

6. If you have participated in LoGE in the past and would like to help me post items, please email me to make arrangements using a shared gmail account.


Sunday, November 4, 2012

Alexandra Grecco - Let Them Eat Meringue Dress






Posted on behalf of Angela

A beautiful dress by Alexandra Grecco that was worn one time for engagement photos. As much as I love this dress, I just can't justify keeping it hidden away in my closet! It's a bit wrinkled right now, but a good steam should fix it. Also, it's not noticeable when you wear it, but the seams of the lining are a little bit stretched. I wanted the dress for my photos, and really would have been more comfortable in a size 8, but the size 6 was ready to ship. This is reflected in the price! It's in the beautiful grey colour that is now completely sold out. 

Let Them Eat Meringue Dress described by Alexandra Grecco -  is a timeless piece with the most flattering lady-like fit. It's the one piece I wear more than I'd like to admit. This style, which was part of my first collection, has been revised and made a tad bit longer (knee length) and in a few new, refreshing shades. The thin, delicate straps are fully adjustable allowing for a low scoop neck or a higher more conservative neckline. This piece includes a matching sash that can be tied anywhere on the dress to cinch the waist with a lovely bow.

Details
Fabric- 100% silk - matte finish
Care - dry clean only

Still available on her website here but they seem to be sold out of this grey colour: http://alexandragrecco.myshopify.com/collections/spring-summer-11/products/let-them-eat-meringue-dress

Paid: $270 + shipping
Selling: $100 includes shipping to US/CAN.

Size 6 will fit a 36" bust and under - 40" hips and under

Listing ends one week from today. 

1 comment:

ally bean said...

Hi Mai! I'd be interested in this dress and the black linen dress below!

Could you email me at ye.allison@gmail.com if either are still available?