LoGE is moving to Instagram (thegeneraleconomy)

1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker)
Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).

2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).

3. I will only list 3 items per seller at a time

4. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be eligible.

5. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 1 business day to pay or make arrangements.

6. If you have participated in LoGE in the past and would like to help me post items, please email me to make arrangements using a shared gmail account.


Sunday, November 4, 2012

Acne Jasper pouch [SOLD]





About the item: I bought this from the Acne online store a few months ago. I am selling a few
things at the moment and I don’t use this pouch enough to justify keeping it.

Condition: Has been used once. It arrived with a very light scratch in the top left corner which is
barely visible.

Material: 100% (very soft) lamb leather

Measurements: 5.51" x 7.87"

Details: Outer pocket with magnetic button closure. Key ring (which can be tucked inside). Zipper
closure with pull. Interior card slots.

Price paid: 210 USD

Asking: USD 90 + 20 shipping

I am not located in the U.S (I live in New Zealand). I sell items on ebay often with most buyers
located overseas and have never had any problems with New Zealand post. The package will be
insured for the price paid so that if anything did happen I would be able to provide a full refund.

Listing ends November 20

Please feel to contact me (alexwestel@gmail.com) if you have any questions/would like to see
more photos.

Leave a comment with your paypal email address if you are interested!

No comments: