LoGE is moving to Instagram (thegeneraleconomy)

1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker)
Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).

2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).

3. I will only list 3 items per seller at a time

4. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be eligible.

5. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 1 business day to pay or make arrangements.

6. If you have participated in LoGE in the past and would like to help me post items, please email me to make arrangements using a shared gmail account.


Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Ibex Hooded Wool Jacket




Ibex hooded wool jacket

Great worn on own or excellent layer under a larger parka.

Normally I wouldn't post something like this, but it is so well-made that someone may want it. It is made of New Zealand merino wool which is super warm, breathable, and hand be hand-washed. My team gave it to me as a gift a few years ago, but after two kids it just isn't fitting right. I only wore it a few times and has been stored folded for past two years.

Black with grey contrast on back of sleeve at wrist. Grey interior of hood and jacket.

size small
shoulders - 15"
armpit to armpit - 18"
waist - 17.5"
width at bottom hem - 21.25"
length - 33"
sleeve - 25"

90% merino wool / 10% nylon
front zipper closure
pockets that zip!

asking: $65
Listing ends: October 22

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Hi! Are you willing to accept best offers for this Ibex sweater coat?

Rachel said...

You can email me at rachwhetten at gmail dot com