LoGE is moving to Instagram (thegeneraleconomy)

1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker)
Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).

2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).

3. I will only list 3 items per seller at a time

4. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be eligible.

5. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 1 business day to pay or make arrangements.

6. If you have participated in LoGE in the past and would like to help me post items, please email me to make arrangements using a shared gmail account.


Saturday, October 6, 2012

[SOLD]Eileen Fisher silk and linen A-line Jacket, Small





Description: Eileen Fisher jacket, size small, in a really nice slightly a-line/swing shape. Slightly longer in the back than the front. Fluid shape. Shawl collar. Cool vertical slit pockets in the front of the jacket (see last 2 pics for detail). Color is a very neutral, subtle brown and grey stripe (which is really hard to see from the pictures)-- it ends up looking like a soft grey-ish bark shade. (The last picture is the best for showing the color.) Fully lined. The pictures really don't do it justice (sorry for my poor photography skills!).

Material: 48% silk and 52% linen.

Measurements: Size Small. Shoulder to shoulder: 16". Pit to pit: 21". Sleeve length: 25". Length front: 27", length in the back: 28 1/4". I would say this runs a bit large, and might fit someone who is a small medium.

Condition: Excellent. I bought this in a consignment shop several years ago. No stains, tears, or odors. I love the shape and the pockets, but it's a bit large for me and a bit dressy for the rest of my wardrobe. I think I've worn it twice. It has been cleaned. Needs pressing from being in my closet, though.

Don't recall how much I paid, asking $35 including shipping in the U.S. If you're not in the U.S., let me know and we can probably work something out.

Listing ends in one week, October 13th. Please ask any questions before the listing ends.


3 comments:

Leslie T said...

Yes, please.

tamaribu(at)gmail(dot)com

aeicher said...

Wow, this is very beautiful and a helping hand to my work wardrobe. Please add my name to the list!
Amanda
amandajeicher@gmail.com

marika emi said...

yes add me to the list! onthedoppel (at) gmail