LoGE is moving to Instagram (thegeneraleconomy)

1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker)
Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).

2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).

3. I will only list 3 items per seller at a time

4. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be eligible.

5. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 1 business day to pay or make arrangements.

6. If you have participated in LoGE in the past and would like to help me post items, please email me to make arrangements using a shared gmail account.


Monday, September 3, 2012

[SOLD] STEVEN ALAN black jodhpur boots size 7 37







STEVEN ALAN
jodhpur boots
size 7 or 37
true to size

purchased these earlier this year directly from the steven alan website. they have been worn twice, as shown by the wear on the soles, but are in almost new condition. love these and were the perfect ankle length boot, but are too big on me to wear comfortably. thus, i need to let these go and start my search again for the perfect flat ankle boot!

retailed for $399, paid $199
asking: $99 + shipping. i can ship with or without the original box, just let me know which you prefer.
ends: september 8

4 comments:

Jenny Tang said...

Yes, please! jennytang09 (at) gmail (dot) com

funwithdesign said...

oohh, I love these! I would wear these to travel on adventures!

susantodd3@sbcglobal.net

funwithdesign said...

ps I can pay paypalright away : )

susantodd3@sbcglobal.net

Micaela said...

love these!

micaela
caelashops (at) gmail (dot) com