LoGE is moving to Instagram (thegeneraleconomy)

1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker)
Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).

2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).

3. I will only list 3 items per seller at a time

4. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be eligible.

5. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 1 business day to pay or make arrangements.

6. If you have participated in LoGE in the past and would like to help me post items, please email me to make arrangements using a shared gmail account.


Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Orla Kiely Multi Stem Shoulder Bag

Listing for Kay




My style has changed quite a bit since I bought this originally, so it unfortunately no longer goes with anything I wear anymore.  I don't think it's ever been worn out officially, but rather sitting in a closet and gone through a couple moves so it's pretty much brand new.  The interior is crisp clean, the exterior has just a few red scuff marks that I have no idea where they came from and may very well come off with some washing, but included photos of it just in case.  Overall, barely been used if not brand new bag (seriously, the inside is starch crisp!).  

Paid: Almost $200 if I recall correctly at Anthro
Asking: $100 + $10 for US shipping

Listing ends in one week.

No comments: