LoGE is moving to Instagram (thegeneraleconomy)

1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker)
Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).

2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).

3. I will only list 3 items per seller at a time

4. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be eligible.

5. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 1 business day to pay or make arrangements.

6. If you have participated in LoGE in the past and would like to help me post items, please email me to make arrangements using a shared gmail account.


Thursday, March 1, 2012

Club Monaco Wool Dress Size 0







Selling a dress by Club Monaco. It's very fitted and structured on the shoulder. It has an exposes back in a v-shape. It's made with 98% wool and 2% elastane. It is fully lined. I have never worn it but there aren't any tags. I just never found an occasion to wear this dress, and since I am moving, I can't be bothered to keep it.

Size is marked 0 but I would say best fits a 2.
Measurements: Bust 16", waist 13" (empire waisted), and the hem falls to about 24" (it falls a little it passed my knees and I am 5'5. Higher on someone taller)

Asking: $60 + shipping (from Canada)
Listing ends 1 week
Please email w3nders@gmail.com for any questions.

No comments: