LoGE is moving to Instagram (thegeneraleconomy)

1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker)
Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).

2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).

3. I will only list 3 items per seller at a time

4. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be eligible.

5. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 1 business day to pay or make arrangements.

6. If you have participated in LoGE in the past and would like to help me post items, please email me to make arrangements using a shared gmail account.


Saturday, February 4, 2012

Current Elliott Captain Trousers - lowered price









These are absolutely new, divine Current Elliott Captain Trousers.


Size 28
Color Wash : Sea (very light blue wash)
Material : Premium Chino
18" in the knee narrows to 14" at the leg opening
Inseam - 27.

All tags intact. Wear for Love, Love for Wear tag as well !
Phenomenal sticthing, craftsmanship and attention to detail
Fit - loose/relaxed
Make extremely good travelling pants.
To be worn with rolled cuffs although I have do like to wear them unrolled as well with a formal top.
They look uber cool/effortless chic with a T or a blazer.
I love their denim and these chinos are no exception in terms of quality.

If you want a regular fit - go a size down. (i.e. if you are 29 - then these will be regular fit).
If you want the uber loose/boyfriend look - then these are TTS. But in that case - be warned, you might need a belt.


Here is a much much better description/styling -
http://the-coveted.com/blog/2010/07/19/the-captian-valeria/

I fell in love with these after seeing them in a magazine.
These came out a couple of years ago and were sold out everywhere(partly due to celeb endorsing). I obsessed and hunted them down and bought them two sizes since I wasnt sure - which one I would "like" better.
I wear the 27 for a more "fitted" look and dont want to be bothered with belts really.
I forgot about these extra pair in my storage until it was time to slowly unearth treasures before moving.

I paid 188 $+ tax
WAS Asking 95 $ + Shipping
Now 60 + shipping. (need to pare down my storage before move .)

No comments: