LoGE is moving to Instagram (thegeneraleconomy)

1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker)
Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).

2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).

3. I will only list 3 items per seller at a time

4. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be eligible.

5. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 1 business day to pay or make arrangements.

6. If you have participated in LoGE in the past and would like to help me post items, please email me to make arrangements using a shared gmail account.


Saturday, December 10, 2011

MAISON MARTIN MARGIELA LINE 22 size 37 (RELIST)









*posted on behalf of Katie*

I purchased these boots from La Garconne. I absolutely love them, but I can't justify keeping them with my big trip to Japan coming up. Here is what La Garconne said about them :

Distressed Tall Boot by Maison Martin Margiela Line 22. Knee-high boot in distressed leather with contrasting, distressed sole & heel.

Rounded toe / Seam at instep / Topstitching at heel counter & along all seams / Angled zip at inner ankle / Signature white stitch at back opening / Distressed brown leather sole sticks out slightly around base of boot / 1.75" rubber heel / Tan & white leather insole / Treaded rubber sole / Color: Black / 100% Bovine Leather / Made in Italy / Shoe covers included.

Sizing: Fits true to size.

I purchased these in late September and have worn them 3-5 times. You can see by the pictures they are in almost new condition! I'm usually a 7.5 and these are by far the best fitting boots I've ever purchased. Sad to let them go, but happy to let someone else have these amazing boots. They come in the original box with shoe covers.

Retail: $990
Paid: $495 on sale
Asking: was $450, Now $395 shipped within the U.S(paypal only)

Auction ends a week from posted date.

Let me know if you have any questions. RedwoodlRedwood@gmail.com

No comments: