LoGE is moving to Instagram (thegeneraleconomy)

1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker)
Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).

2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).

3. I will only list 3 items per seller at a time

4. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be eligible.

5. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 1 business day to pay or make arrangements.

6. If you have participated in LoGE in the past and would like to help me post items, please email me to make arrangements using a shared gmail account.


Monday, November 21, 2011

RELIST: Sigerson Morrison "Pixie" Perforated Mod Kitten Heel Booties 37.5 fits 7 and 7.5Sigerson Morrison "pixie boots" w/ perferated leather sz 7.5

Sigerson Morrison "pixie boots" w/ perferated leather sz 7.5





Hi all,

These are fantastic Sigerson Morrison "pixie booties," I bought these because I had (2, natch) pairs of the flats that I loved to death.

I think these boots are adorable, but somehow its shape just doesn't work with much of my wardrobe. I could not have worn them more than twice, really, and they've been sitting in my closet in their box for too long.

The leather is a burgundy perforated leather, all is hand-stitched, and there is a adjustable belt around the ankle. The buckle is silver. So cute.

Condition (in the interest of full disclosure): Fantastic pre-owned condition. 9/10 There are some very minor nicks around the heel. The heel point looks as if it has been worn twice. Leather sole. Quality/ make is superior.

Details: Lining in typical pale green leather. There are some red marks on the interior lining -- the shoes came that way and I believe that it occurred in the process of dying 0r detailing the shoes. In any case, they are on the inside of the shoe and cannot be seen. It's not an issue, really, but I took a photo of it so you won't be surprised. (see photo #4)

Will come in original box.

Size: 7 1/2. I wear a straight 37 or 37.5. These fit me, but are definitely a true 7.5 length, medium width.

Paid: From the Sigerson Morrison shop in Noho $439
A
sking: $245 including shipping

Listing ends: Nov 30, random drawing will be held. Thanks.

No comments: