LoGE is moving to Instagram (thegeneraleconomy)

1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker)
Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).

2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).

3. I will only list 3 items per seller at a time

4. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be eligible.

5. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 1 business day to pay or make arrangements.

6. If you have participated in LoGE in the past and would like to help me post items, please email me to make arrangements using a shared gmail account.


Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Mackage Black "Effie" Coat, Leather Trim, XS



Posted on behalf of Jessie.

After pining after this coat forever, I found it on sale and bought a size smaller than what I needed. Why do we do these things? It has been sitting in my closet ever since because I can't wear multiple layers under it which really defeats the purpose of a coat.

This coat has a really beautiful fitted, feminine structure. It has a large spread collar with black leather accents at the pockets and ruched leather panel in the back. Leather buttons in front. Button and strap detail at cuffs. Coat composition is 70% wool, 20% polyamide, 10% cashmere.

I took the tags off, but never wore it. I saved the tags and will send them with the coat. It's a size PS which is XS, and I think it fits true to size. I normally wear a size 4-6 in coats hence why it didn't work.

Brand: Mackage
Color: Black
Condition: New Without Tags (tags included separately)
Orig. price: $517, paid $350
Asking: $200 plus $15 shipping w/in US

If you have questions or would like to see more pics, email me at jessiegaskell at gmail. Please leave your name in the comments if interested. I'll draw a winner on Wednesday November 30. Thanks!

No comments: