LoGE is moving to Instagram (thegeneraleconomy)

1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker)
Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).

2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).

3. I will only list 3 items per seller at a time

4. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be eligible.

5. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 1 business day to pay or make arrangements.

6. If you have participated in LoGE in the past and would like to help me post items, please email me to make arrangements using a shared gmail account.


Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Emerald Beads






These are 100% Genuine Emerald stone beads. These are relatively larger in size, I dont have the mm size.

100 beads in the strand, long enough for a necklace. Intact from when I purchased.

They are bias cut and sparkly - NOT rounded and hence sparkly.

Reason for selling : These are from my beading project, to be worn with LBDs etc and languishing in my bank. I have given up making any plans for them now.

These are dark green in color and I have kept a penny nearby to show the relative size. The photos dont show the true color - esp in lighter background.

Paid : 180$ or more in a jeweller store.

Asking 60 $ + 4 $ shipping.

Very pretty and sparkly in person. My camera doesnt capture the green color well. If you are interested and need more pics, please leave a note.

No comments: