LoGE is moving to Instagram (thegeneraleconomy)

1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker)
Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).

2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).

3. I will only list 3 items per seller at a time

4. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be eligible.

5. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 1 business day to pay or make arrangements.

6. If you have participated in LoGE in the past and would like to help me post items, please email me to make arrangements using a shared gmail account.


Thursday, November 17, 2011

Barneys Sequin Tunic Top, NWOT (fits S or M)





This listing is on behalf of Sarah (see contact info at bottom of post)

Barneys Sequin Tunic Top

I bought this top at a Barney’s Outlet about a year and a half ago. I was feeling ambivalent about wearing sequins but wanted to give it a shot. The top is two pieces attached at the shoulders, a stretchy tank top with a mesh layer with a sequin pattern on top, so it is comfortable and not see-through except around the neckline where there’s a bit more mesh/sequins than tank. It really is beautiful and comfortable, but I still haven’t worn it. I guess sequins aren’t in fact for me – time to pass it on to someone who will get use out of it! Would look great with skinny jeans or leggings, layered with a cardigan, etc.

Condition: New without tags.

Color: Black. The photos show how daylight will make the sequins shine and look silvery, but the top has black sequins on black mesh with a black tank top underneath.

Size: Large, but definitely fits like a medium or even a small. A bit hard to measure, but laying flat 14 inches from pit to pit and 29 inches long. I am a size 4 and I liked how it fit – long and lean without being too skintight in the waist.

Material: polyester, although the tank top part feels like a stretchy cotton.

Paid: Around $80 on sale from $125 at a Barneys outlet.

Asking: $45 shipped.

Ends: Nov. 24, 2011

Please email me at sarahseidman [at] gmail [dot] com if you have any questions or would like me to email you more photos.

No comments: