LoGE is moving to Instagram (thegeneraleconomy)

1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker)
Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).

2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).

3. I will only list 3 items per seller at a time

4. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be eligible.

5. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 1 business day to pay or make arrangements.

6. If you have participated in LoGE in the past and would like to help me post items, please email me to make arrangements using a shared gmail account.


Sunday, November 6, 2011

Artemis Leatherware Hand Stitched Brown Leather Doctor Bag




*posted on behalf of Alyssa*

This is a beautiful, classic bag I fell totally in love with as it made the blog rounds. I ordered it from Artemis Leatherware who is still selling it here: http://www.etsy.com/listing/64869021/hand-stitched-brown-leather-doctor-bag and waited six weeks for it to be hand made and shipped from Hong Kong. It is a gorgeous, well made bag, but it is smaller than the artist indicated and because I bought it specifically to fit my laptop and binders which don't fit the smaller measurements, I would rarely if ever use it. A bag this lovely deserves to go to someone who will! It will fit a 13" mac, regular notebooks, an ipad, etc. Buy it from me and avoid the wait and the less-than-satisfactory experience I had with the artist on etsy!

Note: Top picture from artist's etsy page; last photo by me showing the true width of the bag.

Measurements: 31cm(L)x 24cm(H)x19cm(D)

*please note: The length measurement differ from what appears in the item description on the artist's etsy listing.

Condition: Never used.

Paid: $298 + $30 shipping

Asking: $250 or best offer; Price includes shipping to contiguous US (paypal only)

Please email bestthatIknowof@gmail.com with any questions (I'll try to check back for questions in the comments, but the answer will be faster via email).

Ends two weeks from posted date. Please leave your email in the comments if you are committed to purchasing; winner will be drawn at random if necessary.

Good luck!

No comments: