LoGE is moving to Instagram (thegeneraleconomy)

1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker)
Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).

2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).

3. I will only list 3 items per seller at a time

4. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be eligible.

5. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 1 business day to pay or make arrangements.

6. If you have participated in LoGE in the past and would like to help me post items, please email me to make arrangements using a shared gmail account.


Monday, November 21, 2011

adorable vintage striped skirt

I think when I bought this skirt I was so blinded by its lovely coloration that I got confused by the "12 in / 30.5 cm" flat waist listing and read it as having a waist of 30.5 in. My bad. So in short, it does not fit me, and would fit an xs/s much better. Which is a shame, because it's adorable. Some additional info:

Bought: via Etsy (original listing here)

Materials: a "textured poly blend"--according to the original listing--with a cotton/elastic waistband

Colors: Creme, cranberry, mauve, and taupe mix

Measurements:
Waist - 12in / 30.5cm, stretches to 16in / 40cm
Hip - 19in / 48cm
Length - 18.5in / 47cm

Condition: Excellent vintage condition (and never worn by me)

Price Asking: $30 + $3.50 shipping within the continental US (I'm just looking to get back what I paid for it)

Listing Ends: November 28th.

5 comments:

Ada said...

Hi! I absolutely adore the pattern on this skirt! Would you mind shipping to Canada? I can handle regular parcel shipping times.

Very interested. ada.haha[at]yahoo.ca

jennie t. -- jennifer (dot) thiessen @ cbc (dot) ca said...

Oh..yes, PULLEAASSE!!
jennifer. thiessen@cbc.ca

Becky said...

Count me in! I love anything with stripes!

rlm03@hampshire.edu

Sarah said...

Really love this and dont have anything similar in my wardrobe. Would you be willing to ship to australia though? Hope so!

sa.bright[at]connect.qut.edu.au

RL said...
This comment has been removed by the author.