LoGE is moving to Instagram (thegeneraleconomy)

1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker)
Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).

2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).

3. I will only list 3 items per seller at a time

4. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be eligible.

5. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 1 business day to pay or make arrangements.

6. If you have participated in LoGE in the past and would like to help me post items, please email me to make arrangements using a shared gmail account.


Monday, November 14, 2011

Vintage Valentino Oliver Brocade Cropped Trousers, size 4



posted on behalf of Parisa

These are a great pair of vintage brocade trousers by the brand Oliver, the more casual line of Valentino which was released during the 90's and early 2000's. I bought these off ebay, hoping to wear them through fall with oversized blouses and flats, but unfortunately I never got to wear them at all as they're too small for me. These are in fantastic condition and don't seem to have been worn at all. They are made of a matte, mid-weight polyester.

Brand: Valentino Oliver
Condition: Looks like vintage deadstock
Material: Polyester
Size: The tag gives the size as 42, and I'd say they're a true size 4 or XS. The waist, which sits at the natural waist and fastens with a size zip and button, is 26" measured around. The inseam is 28".
Paid: 230
Asking: 150, OBO

Please email me at pchavoshi@gmail.com if you're interested or have any questions or if you would like me to email you more photos.

Listing ends Nov. 22nd.

No comments: