LoGE is moving to Instagram (thegeneraleconomy)

1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker)
Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).

2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).

3. I will only list 3 items per seller at a time

4. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be eligible.

5. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 1 business day to pay or make arrangements.

6. If you have participated in LoGE in the past and would like to help me post items, please email me to make arrangements using a shared gmail account.


Monday, August 15, 2011

SERA Vee Dress, Size Small


*posting on behalf of Jennifer*

This is a wonderful dress with a beautiful drape that I purchased from handmade designer Sarah George (sera.bigcartel.com). It is brand new, and has only been tried on. I am selling only because it is a little short for my taste (I am 5'10" and it hits me mid-thigh). It is cut pretty loose, but drapes in a very flattering way so I think it can fit a variety of sizes.  Below is the designer's original description:

This is a black dress with details that set it apart. Inverted triangle-shape is wide at shoulder, narrow at hem, with dolman sleeve and cuff just above elbow. Deep vee neckline with halter bias strap reveal detail. Extremely soft and drapey Tencel fabric is comparable in feel to sandwashed silk, but is also wrinkle-resistant and breathable. Refer to faq (link at sidebar) for sizing questions.
In black twill Tencel (a manufactured natural fiber made from wood pulp. It is biodegradeable and manufactured with non-polluting chemicals). Machine wash cold. Dry on low.

Measurements when flat: Length 33" Opening at bottom hem 19"

Paid: $138

Asking: $50 + $5 shipping (shipping is more for outside US)

Listing ends one week from today. Please let me know if you have any questions! jwal506(at)gmail(dot)com

12 comments:

Alice said...

Looks beautiful. alice.c.anderson at gmail.

Kim said...

ooo I wanted to buy this a few months ago.

micromelodies [at] gmail [dot] com

ally bean said...

Yes! I almost bought this! So glad I waited :-)

ye(dot)allison(at)gmail(dot)com

Genevieve said...

Wildly simple but sexy. g[at]lilyspruce[dot]com

Genevieve said...

Also, what's the bust measurement?

Q_9 said...

I love this dress.
qingyang9@gmail.com

gwyn said...

I adore this! Please please count me in!!!!
Horton.gwyneth@gmail.com

Thanks!

jade said...

so pretty.
jadekyang[at]gmail[dot]com

aeicher said...

I love this dress. Count me in too.
amandajeicher[at]gmail.com.
thanks!

Alger said...

ellen.alger at gmail dot com

eva said...

great dress!
seaofstitches (at) gmail (dot) com
thank you!

v | l said...

drawn to the subtlety. vanhalam@gmail.com