LoGE is moving to Instagram (thegeneraleconomy)

1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker)
Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).

2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).

3. I will only list 3 items per seller at a time

4. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be eligible.

5. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 1 business day to pay or make arrangements.

6. If you have participated in LoGE in the past and would like to help me post items, please email me to make arrangements using a shared gmail account.


Monday, May 16, 2011

Vintage printed Top



Vintage looking top with a "printed" greyish colored flower.

I wore it like 2-3 times and washed it. It shrank and no longer fits me.
It is actually a little duller in person than it appears in photos. That is how the original print was - very muted and kind of fading.

The sleeves and neck "cur" up from the way the raw edges have been sewn. Note the edges of the left sleeve. It probably just came distressed.

I love it and unfortunately the top doesnt fit me anymore.

I took the tags off and there is a small pinkish thread on the inside. I didnt trim it for the fear of tearing the material.

I used to pair it with a long black umbrella cut skirt and it made the print pop.

It will fit petite XXS or XS.

Asking 10$+ shipping

No comments: