LoGE is moving to Instagram (thegeneraleconomy)

1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker)
Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).

2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).

3. I will only list 3 items per seller at a time

4. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be eligible.

5. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 1 business day to pay or make arrangements.

6. If you have participated in LoGE in the past and would like to help me post items, please email me to make arrangements using a shared gmail account.


Sunday, May 15, 2011

Frye Alex Camp Loafer Size 8


This post is on behalf of Jennifer W.

This is a gently used pair of Frye Alex Camp Loafer shoes. I haven't worn them too often mainly because I am more of a sandals girl. They are in good pre-owned condition. There is some discoloration on the bottom from being worn, but the grips on the bottom of the shoe hardly have any wear on them at all. They are really cute, and a great neutral color. I purchased them from endless.com for $138, and they were advertised as grey but they are really a greyish-tone khaki color.

I'm asking $40 + $10 shipping, and the shoes will come with their original box and packaging.
Listing ends 5/22/11. Please let me know if you have any questions (jlynfatt@gmail.com)!
 

2 comments:

Kara Athena said...

These are great! Please count me in.

-Kara
kakronti @ indiana . edu

claire d said...

Yes please!
Claire.e.demarco@gmail.com