LoGE is moving to Instagram (thegeneraleconomy)

1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker)
Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).

2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).

3. I will only list 3 items per seller at a time

4. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be eligible.

5. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 1 business day to pay or make arrangements.

6. If you have participated in LoGE in the past and would like to help me post items, please email me to make arrangements using a shared gmail account.


Sunday, November 22, 2009

VANS Sk8 Hi True White Classic Hi-Tops






In Spring 2008, APC sold Vans Classic White SK8 Hi-Tops as part of its spring collections. They asked an astounding $175 for them (I guess they're hard to get in France.) Never one to pass up a good deal, and always hoping I was a "sneakers-kind-of-girl," I found a pair at a local skate shop for $55 plus tax and ordered them online immediately.

Naturally, I can't wear most hi-top sneakers. They just aren't comfortable for my feet, which are a little flat. Even worse, I was working in South America at the time and just wasn't around to return them.

So these cute shoes have been languishing in my closet since for the past year. And I should make way on the shelves.

Condition, brand new with tags.
Color: classic white

Size: Women 7.0 Men 5.5. I think they would be fine for someone who wears a 7.5, women, too.

Paid: $55+ tax
Asking: $35 including shipping. I won't ship in the box unless you absolutely want the box (add $3) because it's heavy.

Listing end: November 26 -- I'm returning to Chicago again on Dec 1 so I have to end the listing sooner than I would like otherwise I'll have to schlep the shoes half-way across the country.

leave email in comments!

5 comments:

SK said...

what size are these? :)

MBD/TAS said...

Yikes! The most basic piece of information: they are size 7 women/5.5 men, but I think they would be perfectly fine for someone who wears 7.5 women.

caroline said...

Yes please!! Yes please!!! snyder[dot]caroline[at]gmail[dot]com

SK said...

Tien-Ann, did you sell these?? I just saw that you updated with the size and I'm a 7.5!

eejaychua said...
This comment has been removed by the author.